We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Although we are not defined but what illness we may have it is nice to receive a gift that can provide comfort for what ails us. Gifts for women with fibromyalgia can be as simple as a warm meal on a tough day or a soft pair of PJs to cuddle in to. Before I begin let me just tell you that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I took a look at some great gift ideas and came up with 5 amazing Christmas gifts for women with fibromyalgia. Take a look and let me know which one is your favourite.
Top 5 Christmas Gifts for Women with Fibromyalgia
- Heated Blanket. There is one thing that most fibromyalgia suffers will agree with and that is heat helps the pain. When your body gets chilly you tend to get tense and being tense causes more pain. So for a fibro sufferer staying warm is very soothing and helps ease some of the pain.The Serta Sherpa is a soft plush blanket and is the perfect size for relaxing on the couch. I appreciate that it automatically shuts off after 4 hours. Sometimes women with fibro can forget or possibly fall asleep so I like the added feature. A heated blanket is sure to be a welcome gift to curl up in on a chilly day. Get one for your loved one right here.
- Hands free Hairdryer. This is such a great gift for women with fibromyalgia! Getting out of bed in the morning can be a chore on its own when you have chronic pain. Imagine how difficult it must be to hold your achy arms overhead while you try to get ready for your day? A hands free hairdryer can be a big blessing on a sore morning.
- Hand Warmer Mug. How amazing does that sound. These beautiful mugs are designed with a little groove to tuck your hand right in to. Like I mentioned before warmth is so helpful for aches. The hand warmer mug would be an amazing gift of warm hands in the morning.
- A Weighted Blanket. These wonderful blankets apply a gentle pressure over your body. This added weight can relieve muscle tension and joint pain. Weighted blankets also encourage serotonin and endorphins to release, elevating your mood and further soothing away those aches and pains. Wrap your fibro friend in this glorious blanket and give them the gift of a better nights sleep. That is a gift worth giving for any chronic pain sufferer. I personally like this weighted blanket.
- Bathtub Spa. I came across this bath spa. It would be wonderful for a long soak in a warm tub to help relax and alleviate muscle and joint pain. Not only does this provide massage but the air jets also slightly warm the water. So soothing for days when you just need to relax and ease away the aches of the day. This would be the ultimate gift for women with fibromyalgia.
Well there you have it. 5 thoughtful gifts for women with fibromyalgia. Each and every one of these gifts would be a comfort for the chronic pain fibro patients endure. Giving them the gift of less pain is something they can enjoy for years to come.